Manager Cardiovascular Services – Pediatric
Fort Myers, FL
Full time, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
We are proud to announce the opening of Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, located in beautiful Fort Myers, in Spring 2017. As the newest children's hospital in America, our goal is to provide the highest quality care to kids, close to home. Each person on our team is dedicated to caring for children with compassion, kindness and respect. Our beautiful, new state-of-the-art hospital is the only acute care children's hospital between Tampa and Miami. Take advantage of this opportunity to join America's Newest Children's Hospital, and bring the highest quality pediatric care to our region's children.
The Manager Cardiovascular Services – Pediatric will manage a defined area of organized cardiovascular services. The Manager actively participates in organizational leadership functions and collaborations with other organizational leaders and medical staff in designing and providing CV diagnostic services. Managers allocate available resources to promote safe, efficient, effective and accurate CV services. Provide input into executive level decisions and keep staff informed of executive level activities. Managers provide direction to staff to promote quality services. The Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent standards.
- Two years' formal education or training beyond High School or Associate's degree. Advanced degree preferred.
- Previous experience in leadership preferred.
- Training: BCLS, extensive experience in cardiac diagnostics.
- License: RDCS/RCS pediatric credential required.
- Ability to participate in developing and implementing organizational strategies to improve care.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of finances to develop, manage and maintain budgets in defined areas of responsibility. Will be required to provide oversight at other system locations for particular area of expertise.
- Manager will work collaboratively with other CV Managers on performance issues, protocol standardization, performance appraisals, and resource utilization. Manager will perform patient testing as needed.
To learn more and apply, please visit: jobs.leehealth.org/pedscardios
Drug/Tobacco - free workplace. EOE
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yycr6x5bjc