Pediatric Cardiac Sonographer I
Job Posting Description
At Boston Children’s Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It’s in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness.
And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Cardiology department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
The Pediatric Cardiac Sonographer (Echocardiography Technologist) will be responsible for:
To qualify, you must have:
- Providing cardiac ultrasound diagnostic tests for patients as directed by a physician.
- Positioning patients and selecting appropriate transducer.
- Maintaining equipment in the department.
- Stocking ultrasound supplies.
- Experience in pediatric echo highly preferred.
- The ability to work at BCH main campus and satellite locations as needed.
- RDCS (AE or PE) certification by the ARDMS. RDCS (PE) certification by the ARDMS is highly preferred.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a flexible schedule, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Standard Hours per Week